Libkey Nomad is a browser extension that provides single-click access to full-text articles that are either library licensed or open access directly from the publisher websites, such as PubMed, Wikipedia, Wiley Online Library and more. It saves you precious time in locating articles when doing your assignment and research on the web.
- Visit the LibKey Nomad Download Page and select an appropriate browser to download the extension.
- Click "Add Extension".
- Select "Caritas Institute of High Education" from the organization list.
|The Library has full-text, which can be downloaded instantly in PDF format.|
|The Library has full-text, which can be accessed via the article page.|
|The full-text can be accessed for free but may not be the final, published version.|
|The Library has full-text, which can be accessed via the subscribed e-book platform.|
When you identify a title on a publisher page that requires you to login for full-text, you can click on the bookmarklet to insert automatically the library proxy domain (https://ezproxy.cihe.edu.hk/login?url=). If the title is subscribed by the Library, the page will be redirected to proxy login page. After login successfully, you can access the e-resources directly.
Windows/Mac (Chrome, Firefox, Microsoft Edge and Safari)
- Show the bookmark toolbar in your browser
- Drag and drop the following button to the browser’s bookmark toolbar
- Add the bookmark name “Access via CIHE & CBCC Library”
- Edit the bookmark and change the URL to the following script
(Remarks: if you are on campus and using its network, the Findit@CIHE on Google Scholar is enabled by default.)
Please follow the steps below (if you are off-campus):
- Go to Google Scholar homepage (https://scholar.google.com) and click “Settings” from the menu at the top left corner
- Click “Library links” and type “Caritas Institute of Higher Education” in the search box
- Check “Caritas Institute of Higher Education - FindIt@CIHE”
- Click “Save”